3 Nov – Localization Focus
The Localization Focus Conference is an annual conference for localization managers, localization solution providers (LSPs), translation project managers, translators and content developers. The conference focuses on localization workflows, technologies and automation.
The conference focuses on these themes:
- Big Data – how will Big Data influence the localization industry, now and in the future?
- Transcreation and tone of voice (ToV) – best practices
- Software localization – challenges and solutions
- Video localization – best practices
- Technology workshops – term extraction og machine translation