Learn how to plan your video, write a storyboard, add speak,or use call-outs.
During this 1-day workshop, you will learn how to create a video that will help a user understand a simple gadget.
The workshop is targeted towards technical communicators or training instructors who can use their skills as communicators to convey a message in a competent and compelling manner.
During the workshop you will become familiar with the following aspects of creating a video:
- Plan your video
- Write a powerful storyboard
- Write speak that complements your recordings
- Learn best practices from the experienced
- Explore video production tools
- Learn how to single-source video contents
You will create a 3-minute video based on the storyboard and speak you have written yourself. You will present your work and get feedback from instructors as well as fellow attendees.